Hi guys! So I was nominated for my second award ever (I’m not very experienced in tags and awards) and I’m incredibly excited to take a break from book reviews and give awards and tags a shot. Without further ado, let’s dive into this.
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
You have to nominate 10-20 people.
Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
Share your link to your best post(s).
I’d love to thank artemisbookhunters for nominating me.
And of course I’d like to acknowledge the creator Okoto Engima, I hope you don’t mind me giving the logo a little makeover 😉
- Watching Christine’s (polandbananasbooks) book talks is like basically a must after reading a book.
- I’m currently having an unhealthy obsession with instrumental covers of songs.
- I can’t remember the last time I went to the movies to watch a non-book-to-movie adaptation.
Q: What is your favorite book series of all time and why?
A: Always a tough one! That’s like basically asking me what my favorite book is. But I think my answer’s gotta be The Lunar Chronicles. It’s got everything; feminism (a lot of that), romance, humor, action, sci fi, fantasy. Like, dude, it’s literally MIND BLOWING!
Q: What book in your favorite series is your favorite?
A: The last book, Winter.
Q: Who is your most owned Author?
A: Yeah, that’s gotta be Colleen Hoover.
Q: What book cover is your ultimate favorite and why?
A: Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray. Well, that’s because the watercolor art is gorgeous. I had a whole post made on book covers here.
Q: Who is your favorite character and why?
A: Again, this is a pretty challenging question, but since I chose The Lunar Chronicles as my favorite book series, my answer is gonna be Thorne.
Q: Random: What is your favorite TV Show?
A: I just started watching New Girl, which is hilarious and light. But my favorite is gotta be Orphan Black.
- Beauty and The Bean Boots
- Miss Abigail
- Book Princess Reviews
- Krysta @ Pages Unbound
- Jolien @ The Fictional Reader
- Lindsey @ paradisbooks
- Shealea @ That Bookshelf Bitch
- Jamie @ Book Pandamonium
- Reg @ She Latitude
- Rae @ bookmarkchronicles
P.S. If you’ve already done this, then please don’t feel compelled to re-do it.
- If you were to live in any fictional world, which one would you choose?
- If you could bring one fictional character to life, who would it be?
- Here’s an overrated, cliché question: What book would you bring if you were stranded on an island?
- A book that you didn’t expect would make you cry?
- Random: One sort of food you wouldn’t mind eating for the rest of your life?