I want to thank Mandy @ bookprincessreviews again for nominating me; I’m so glad to have someone to fangirl with not only over books; but also over Thorne. You rock, girl! Go check out her blog, guys, she’s obsessed with Disney princesses and her blog is a work of art!
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write then 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Favorite Disney character – look at me, I’m not even limiting it to a Princess! Can we call this progress?
My favorite Disney character’s gotta be the Beast from Beauty & the Beast. That’s my favorite Disney film, by the way!
What can always make you laugh?
Christine’s @ polandbananasbooks (a bookTuber) Twilight Reenactments always make me laugh. Even her usual book reviews are hilarious.
What is your favorite quote?
I have a special place in my heart solely for quotes; I don’t want to sound melodramatic, but I really do adore them. That being said, choosing one quote would be dreadful, but here’s one of my favorites:
“I don’t care what the stars say about how small we are. One, even the smallest, weakest, most insignificant one, matters.”
― Rick Yancey,
If you could have any animal in the world (or beyond) as a pet and you knew for sure that it wouldn’t eat you, what would it be?
It would probably a lion cub 😂 They’re so cute and cuddly.
What book do you wish that everyone could read?
I’d choose The 5th Wave which I still think is an underrated book. Reading it was a life-altering experience for me, to say the least.
What authors are insta-buys for you?
Colleen Hoover is the only insta-buys author for me.
How do you feel about classic books?
Nope, that’s a very touchy subject for me 😂 Click here for more info.
What song is stuck in your head right this very minute?
Halsey’s “Is There Somewhere”. And when I’m not listening to it, I’m usually playing it on the piano!
And last but not least, what do you think your favorite book of 2017 will be?
I just started reading Harry Potter, and from what I’ve heard of the series, it’s a no-brainer for me not to think of it as my all-time favorite. But other than that, I think Wires & Nerve is going to do crazy things to my heart. But you probably already know that, Mandy 😉 😂
- Beauty and The Bean Boots
- Krysta @ Pages Unbound
- Brilliantly Bookish
- Most owned author?
- If you re-read books what book is your most read? If you don’t re-read books what book would you want to re-read if you could?
- What book would you recommend to your younger self?
- Favorite animation movie?
- Your most anticipated book release this year?
- Favorite book format? (ebooks, paperback, hardcovers, audiobooks)
- What is your favourite TV show?
- Your favorite ship/otp?
- What do you usually do if you’re not reading?
- 2017 reading goal?