- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
1) Think back one year; what books/TV shows/fandoms were you into, and are you still into them?
TV Shows: Hmm I was either watching Teen Wolf, or doing a Teen Wold rerun.
Fandoms: Teen Wolf and The 5th Wave I think…
2) Which books had a cover change that you liked?
I love the evolution of the Shatter Me series covers. It says a lot about the story and about Juliet’s character transformation.
3) What’s your favorite source of sugar? (Can be pastries, ice cream, candy…)
ICE CREAM!! 😭💘 A Ben & Jerry’s chocolate chip cookie dough flavored one to be more specific.
1) What was the last song that made you want to dance? And did you actually dance or is dancing a D: face thing?
Oh, dancing is definitely a D: face thing for me 😂 But recently, I have been overly obsessed with anything by The Eden Project and Halsey.
2) Do you believe in one true love (the Disney Princesses would be so proud of you if you did)?
I feel like I should.. Considering all the reading I do and all that. But the thought terrifies me. What if, you had this one true love and it ended tragically… Would that mean that you’ll never find love again? Or that if you did, it’d never be as good? And what if you fall in love and get married and grow old and then come to the realization that, maybe, maybe, this person you’re growing old with might not be your soulmate after all…
3) What is your go-to snack food? And do you ever eat it while you’re reading?
Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos and popcorn! Nope 😂 Reading and eating is something I’m still trying to cope with.
- What’s a book or a series you’d want everyone to read?
- Do you have a reading-related pet peeve?
- What’s a popular book you hate?